A resume is one of the key pieces of your career toolkit and should be crafted with
great care. Your resume is a snapshot of your work, skills and accomplishments and
is often the first impression you give a potential employer.
The Career & Calling team can help you update a current resume or start from scratch. Contact email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Quick Resume Advice for Current Students & Recent Grads:
- DO include a summary statement
- DO use a clean, well organized design
- DO keep it to one page
- DO highlight your skills and experience and share specific details/accomplishments
- DO include academic information (major, relevant classes, research projects, honors)
- DO include leadership and community service work
- DO target your resume to each specific job you apply for and use keywords from their job postings to show you're a great fit!