Request an Appointment
For the remainder of the spring 2020 semester, counseling services will continue to be available to students in need using tele-mental health technology. You may request an appointment by contacting your selected counselor directly by email:
- Dan Jarboe: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sue W. Poole: email@example.com
- KaNeil Purifoy: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lynlee Russell: email@example.com
- Mary Farley: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also schedule an appointment through our Administrative Assistant, Vickie Davis, by calling her at 870-245-5220. This is the fastest and most efficient method for securing an appointment with any of our counselors. Mrs. Davis has access to all our staff’s schedules and can tell you immediately what’s available.